Mechanic and Welder
Collegeville, PA 19426
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Liquid Measurement & Controls (LMC), a regional leader in tank truck assembly, maintenance and service for over 40 years is looking to add a full-time tank truck mechanic to the team. LMC is offering a full-time position in a small shop environment, dedicated to premium quality work and customer service.
Ideal candidate is looking for a career and willing to apply themselves to all areas of this small business that would make them a integral part of the success of the company. Tank truck experience preferred, but we will train that motivated candidate willing to learn. Candidate with welding experience and mechanic abilities desirable.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building new tank trucks including mounting and assembling components onto chassis.
- Repairing tank truck components including piping, pumps, valves and meters.
- Troubleshooting and repairing truck DC electrical and air systems.
- Performing tank truck DOT inspections and repairs.
- Completing repairs on time in a 100% safe manner following appropriate regulations, policies and procedures.
What experience do you have?
- 2+ years of general truck mechanical work experience, tanker truck related a plus.
- MIG/TIG welding experience.
- PTO’s, Pumps & Flow Meters.
- Education Level: High school diploma or GED equivalent
Ideal candidates exhibit these qualities:
- Attention to detail.
- Concern for quality.
- Ability to complete tasks independently, adhering to schedules.
- Desire to build long term relationships.
- Exhibit good communication skills and working well with fellow employees.
- Team-oriented mentality.
LMC provides competitive pay, excellent benefits including: Medical & Vision plans, paid vacations & holidays, retirement plan with company match, paid training, paid uniforms, and a drug-free, small shop environment. Liquid Measurement & Controls, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.