EZConnect Button Reader & RFID Button
Liquid Controls’ new automated fleet fueling system—is designed to simplify fleet fuel delivery, streamline accounting procedures, and provide valuable data that can significantly benefit fleet management. FleetConnect identifies vehicles and equipment at a fueling site, verifies the customer and the type of fuel required, records the delivery data, and transfers the delivery data to office computers.
- Shorten fueling times
- Prevent misfuelings
- Prevent fuel theft
- Print on-site delivery summaries
- Deliver to multiple customers without stopping or changing accounts
- Reduce billing errors
- Simplify accounting
- Reduce time to post and shorten cash cycle
- Improve preventative maintenance
- Audit fleet performance according to fuel burn and fuel consumption
- Barcode based unit ID
- Data Collection
- Hour meter
- Cradle or wireless data transfer
- Optional driver logon with PIN
- ComLink emulation
- Maintain customer truck list in the field
- Reprint truck breakdown sheet in the field
- MIDCOM eCount
- MIDCOM 8000
- Liquid Controls LCR II
- Neptune E4000
An innovative fleet fueling system using inexpensive barcodes to provide valuable delivery information for you and your customers. Fleet Navigator products work with delivery trucks’ electronic registers and offer a range of options from basic data collection to a feature-rich solution.
The system consists of the Mid:Com 8000 computer with the ComLink radio frequency receiver and roll printer attached to the 8000 computer mounted in the cab of the fuel tanker. On the vehicle to be fueled, a small stainless steel button is attached close to the fuel tank. Each button is programmed with the vehicle ID and fuel type. To fuel a vehicle, the button is touched using a battery powered wand that reads the information on the button and transmits it to the computer authorizing the fueling.
Mid:Com 8000 Computer with ComLink Receiver mounted in cab. Shown with optional roll printer.
- Remote Emergency Stop closes solenoid valves
- Product Identification prevents dispensing wrong fuel in vehicle
- Records volume per vehicle on data card and printer
- Print shift totals at anytime